Feedback and Complaints
Mudgee Disability Support Service Inc. strives for best
practice and continual quality improvement within our organisation and to
achieve this we ask for honest feedback from clients, stakeholders and the
If you have any issues with Mudgee Disability Support Service
Inc. staff or service we encourage you to contact us with your complaint and be
assured that we will:
- Treat you with respect
- Tell you what to expect while your complaint is being looked into
- Give you the timeframes you can expect to have your matter dealt with
- Carry out the complaint handling process in a fair and open way
- Provide reasons for the decisions made
- Protect your privacy as much as we legally can
How to make a complaint:
- You can make a complaint by speaking to a staff member or putting it in writing
- You can email the CEO at MDSS@internode.on.net
- If you need an advocate or interpreter to assist you to make a complaint we can assist you with this or you can find contacts on page 19 of this booklet.
Things you can complain about: You can make a complaint about anything regarding Mudgee Disability Support Service Inc. such as:
- The way staff treat you and/or other clients
- The policies (rules) of Mudgee Disability Support Service Inc.
- The activities and programs that you do
- The way other clients treat you
After you have made the complaint:
- The complaint or issue is given to the supervisor, program officer or CEO.
- Your complaint will be addressed within 5 working days either in person, by phone, by email or by a letter to you.
- Your complaint will be resolved within 4-8 weeks depending on what the problem is.
- You will be kept up-to-date and someone will tell you what is happening during the process.
What will Mudgee Disability Support Service Inc. do during
- Mudgee Disability Support Service Inc. will keep in contact
with you and tell you what is happening to the complaint.
- If you need more help or outside help we will assist you to
get that help.
- Ask you for your permission to find out more information to
help solve the problem.
if you are not happy with the outcome of the complaint?
- You can ask Mudgee Disability Support Service Inc. to look at
the complaint again.
- The complaint will be given to the Chairperson of Mudgee
Disability Support Service Board. The Board may need more information from you
or other people, and then they will investigate the complaint.
- If you are not happy with the outcome of the complaint you
may want to contact ADHC or DIAS.
ADHC Mudgee Case Manager – 02 6372 8201
Regional office, Dubbo –
02 6841 1500
Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS)
Government funded disability employment and advocacy services
PO Box Q687
SYDNEY NSW 1230
Freecall: 1800 880 052
TIS: 13 14 50
NRS: 1800 555 677
Fax: 61 284127199
Information Advocacy Service
10, 96 Russell Street (PO Box 1469)
Phn: (02) 6332 2100
Fax: (02) 6332 6611
Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm. Complaints can be made using our
Business hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Phone: 02 9286 1000 or 1800 451 524
We have fact sheets in many community languages and can provide copies
of a large print information booklet.
Address: Level 24, 580 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000